Does being a preservationist make you feel like a schlimazel? Come to Milwaukee and incorporate some hassenpfeffer into your diet!
- Yes, we have restaurants that serve hassenpfeffer. (Well, there’s at least one left)
- Friday fish fries are not just for Lent, they’re year-round
- Probably more defunct and standing macrobreweries than any other city in North America. We’ll probably hang out at a few of them.
- The world’s only Saarinen-Calatrava hybrid!
- Our National Historic Landmarks come in pairs. I promise four and we’ll probably make it six.
- Frank Lloyd Wright is the _least_ of our treasures, but we’ll get to him too.